wearing: Lovers + Friends Taylor Gown
I wanted to share some of my current favorite spring trends. I’m actually adding a little bit more color into my wardrobe now that it’s spring time. But don’t worry, I’m still keeping it really neutral! Watch my newest video to see what I’m buying, but I’m also sharing that down below with other options for each trend as well!
2018 Spring Trends I’m Shopping Right Now
1. Wrap dresses: Wrap dresses are a classic, but I feel like this silhouette has really trending lately, possibly because it’s such a flattering silhouette on most women? I’m loving this Black Floral Print Dress right now. It’s the perfect way for me to transition my all-black winter wardrobe into something with a touch of spring.
2. Floral dresses: Florals are in for spring, what’s new? If you’re looking for something a bit more interesting than your normal sun dress, I love this White Floral dress that can easily be dressed up or down. The shoulder cut outs and the belted waist give a more structured look to this maxi dress.
3. Two piece sets: Sets have been trending for awhile, but it’s easy to understand why – it makes it so easy to get ready! I wore this crop top and pant set on a recent work trip to Palm Springs and got tons of compliments on it! It’s the easiest way to pull off a quick stylish look since you only have to find matching accessories.
4. High-low dresses: This high low silhouette is the best of both worlds, showing some leg but also embracing the maxi dress. I love this dress, the off the shoulder + rose print is perfect for brunching with friends.
5. Ankle length denim: Cropped jeans are a major fashion trend right now, from uneven hems to ankle jeans. Even though I may not be posting outfits wearing denim all the time, they’re a great off-duty staple! I love this pair of ankle length jeans from 7 For All Mankind paired with a statement shoe or a great pair of sneakers.
6. Ankle strap sandals: You’ve seen me wearing a pair of ankle strap sandals more than once for a good reason, they’re a classic! I love this pair and tan + black since they will go with everything. They’ll go with any of the other spring trends, and I guarantee it’ll look great with tons of items already in your wardrobe!
8. Tie front / knot front tops: I love how an easy knot or tie in the front turns a super basic top into something more. I’ve been seeing this trend around a lot lately and I love wearing it on an off-duty day when I’m wearing errands and want something comfortable yet stylish to wear. I got this blush pink sweatshirt appropriately named “Off-Duty” and it’s been my go to on my days at home.